WHITING, Ind. May 21, 2012 the United States March 28th, 2012
Wide ranges of coupons are popular with smartphone users. In fact, the majority (72 percent) said they are at least somewhat likely to use a mobile app that offers savings with different types of coupons (e.g., online codes, grocery, non-grocery). When asked what types of coupons they have redeemed on their smartphones, users said the following:
- Daily deals – 41 percent
- Grocery coupons – 39 percent
- Online coupon codes – 34 percent
- Printable coupons – 29 percent
- Freebies such as free samples or coupons toward free trial of items – 24 percent
- Other non-grocery coupons – 23 percent
To meet the demand for mobile coupon use, CouponCabin.com has launched a free all-in-one, coupon app that allows users to access coupons in every coupon category, including grocery, printable for in-store use, and online codes for hundreds of online retailers. In addition, users of the CouponCabin app will find gas price comparisons, amazing deals on must-have products, free samples and coupons for local stores and restaurants.
With the CouponCabin app, users can:
- Browse or search for favorite stores.
- Redeem coupons immediately right from your device.
- Save coupons for later use.
- Share deals with friends and family.
- Locate the best deals near a specific location.
- Find the best gas prices in a specific area.
"Cyber WalkAbout was the ultimate partner in this project and we couldn’t have created this app without their expertise," said Kluth, who is an angel-fund investor in the agency. "We look forward to further work with them as we continue to add new features and savings tools on our upcoming versions."
the United States March 28th, 2012 Allison Nawoj [email protected]
$250 million $19 http://www.CouponCabin.com