Norotrode 20 and Monotrode electrodes are designed to simplify electrode placement and minimize noise and artifacts. In addition, Norotrode 20 will give you: SEATTLE, WA, September 30, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ — Norotrode 20 and Monotrode electrodes are designed to simplify electrode placement and minimize noise and artifacts. In addition, Norotrode 20 will give you:
– Disposable bipolar pre-gelled electrodes ideal for all SEMG applications
– Optimum SEMG even during long, rigorous dynamic assessment
– Fixed spacing assures maximum standardization of SEMG data
– Smaller overall size for convenience in monitoring adjacent muscles sites
– Sealed pouches provide long shelf life
Monotrode electrodes are the same as Norotrode 20 but in unipolar configuration – used as common (ground) patient electrode.
Receive FREE samples of Norotrode and Monotrode electrodes as well as cost savings coupons by calling Myotronics – Noromed, Inc at 1-800-426-0316.
Noromed is the trademark for the medical division of Myotronics-Noromed, Inc., a company that was established in 1966. Capitalizing on over 25 years of experience in surface Electromyography (sEMG), Noromed markets superior computerized surface EMG, Dynamic Range of Motion (DROM), and muscle testing products.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com