NEW YORK July 6, 2011 RezScore
RezScore recommends the following to achieve an A+ resume score:
- Keep your resume short. Hiring managers make the decision within a third of a page.
- Write smart, but not too smart. Writing at the level of a high school junior is best.
- Do not include an objective statement or have a line offering references upon request.
- Include a powerful professional headline that quickly says what you do and why you are good at it.
- Make sure the language on your resume matches the keywords and language of the job posting.
Tessa St. Marie