- The Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, the official conference hotel and the center of all the action at the event
- e-Learning exhibitors full of helpful tools, enhancements and information for attendees
- Renowned keynote presenters Erik Wahl, Jeremy Gutsche and Sandy Carter
- Dozens of in-depth e-Learning breakout sessions to learn new tips and skills
- Full day training surrounding the conference for Lectora, Flypaper, instructional design and more
- Fun networking events including the 1920s Speakeasy Welcome Reception and the Closing Celebration atop the Skydeck Chicago on the 99th floor of Willis Tower
- Attendee Appreciation Pack worth $800
- Question and answer session to get the conference scoop directly from the Lectora team.
- …and more!
The Lectora User Conference is a leading e-Learning industry event that attracts professionals from around the world to advance their development skills in Lectora e-Learning software, increase their e-Learning knowledge and network with other e-Learning professionals. Those interested in attending are encouraged to reserve their place at the conference as soon as possible, as space is almost sold out.
For more information about the Lectora User Conference and to register to attend, please visit: 2012 Lectora User Conference.
About Lectora and Trivantis Corporation
Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. Trivantis also produces Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform that empowers users to create, edit, share, track and reuse high-impact Flash and video content. Snap! by Lectora® is the easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in rapid e-Learning software that converts PowerPoint to Flash. Its sister product, Snap! EmpowerTM Flash interactions builder, enables anyone to create Flash content without having to know Flash programming. To round out the Trivantis family of products, CourseMill is the powerful and affordable learning management system (LMS). The latest release, Lectora Talent Management, provides the link between course management and true talent development for companies and organizations. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trivantis Corporation also has offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris and London. Trivantis, Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation.
Blog: trivantis.com/blog & SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebLectora/e-Learning-webinar/prweb9425300.htm