At ITEC, FreeWave will demonstrate how its wireless radios are being used by the U.S. Department of Defense and other government organizations for multiple major training programs and ranges. Currently, FreeWave’s MM2 and F Series radios are deployed during soldier training exercises to transmit performance data for After Action Review (AAR). During training exercises, soldiers wear the radios for GPS positioning and to register speed, hit data and other diagnostics for player units, targets and effects. Upon evaluation of the data, a soldier’s performance can be modified to better prepare for combat situations.
Attendees are encouraged to stop by FreeWave’s ITEC booth (#B144) for an introduction to the company and to learn about its latest government and defense technology offerings. FreeWave also will showcase a diverse collection of its popular ruggedized data radios in its booth including:
- The MM2 Family, which includes the MM2-MU (340 MHz-400 MHz), MM2 (900 MHz) and MM2-M13 (1.3 GHz). These radios feature a tiny footprint and lightweight form factor making them ideal for mission critical applications where space and weight are at a premium.
- GXM (2.4 GHz), a serial radio that offers the same form factor as the MM2 radio.
- 3400 Series (3.4 GHz), Q Series (228-235 MHz) and F Series (225 MHz-400 MHz), which are designed for defense and international use.
- FGR2 (900 MHz) serial radio.
- FGR2-PE (900 MHz) radio with two Ethernet and two serial ports.
- HTplus (900 MHz) high-speed Ethernet radio.
"Many attendees at ITEC will be looking for the latest defense, training and simulation solutions available today that will streamline operations and ensure sensitive data can be securely transported," said Sharma. "Our booth visitors will have the opportunity not only to learn about our offerings in these markets, but gain an understanding as to why FreeWave’s radios are the most reliable within the industry and are trusted around the world to transmit critical data."
Share this story via Twitter: @freewavetech, exhibitor at #ITEC London, brings #wireless solutions for #soldier training and #defense applications to booth #B144.
About FreeWave Technologies
SOURCE FreeWave Technologies, Inc.