- Configuration Retrieval – automatic collection of actual device configurations
- Baseline Establishment – designation of an approved configuration baseline
- Auto-Comparison – comparison of current configuration against the baseline
- Event Detection – generates events (alerts) when a difference is detected from the established baseline configuration and the current device configuration
- Scheduling – frequency that comparisons are run
- Manual Trigger – manual running of comparison
- Historical Reference – the ability to maintain a number of historical baselines including all BCM events detected
ConsoleWorks is the leading IT Foundation Management solution on the market. The ConsoleWorks Server is the high-performance engine that handles information flow processing, business rule execution, pattern matching, role-based security, and signed log-file generation. It handles all input and output for the IT foundation, serving this data up as needed and is capable of managing more than 1000 connections per sever invocation. The ConsoleWorks Server is a complete IT Foundation Management solution package.
About TDi Technologies
TDi Technologies is the leader in IT Foundation Management, delivering IT Foundation Management solutions to a global customer base with key verticals including Financial Services, Telecommunications, Utilities, Healthcare, and Government. The company’s solutions help customers reduce operating costs, meet foundational compliance requirements, secure the IT foundation, and improve IT Service delivery. TDi Technologies is the first solution provider to offer a unified system of operation and management over the IT foundation. The company’s patented technology provides automation, optimization, control and management capabilities that dramatically improve the ability of IT to meet the demands of the business.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/10/prweb8914198.htm