“Galaxie was thrilled to be part of such an exciting and creative event. This initial year of C2-MTL highlighted a multitude of fantastic speakers and innovative projects and Galaxie is proud to be among such creative giants,” said Eric Boyko, President and CEO of Stingray Digital. “Galaxie has grown from a TV service to a multiplatform service now offering a web player and mobile app and up to 100 channels for its subscribers. Music can set the tone to every situation, people want to listen to music at home, at work and on the road and we plan to be there when and where they need it,” add Eric Boyko.
About Galaxie, Your Musical Universe
The Galaxie music service, owned by Stingray Digital, is available in over 10 million television homes in North America, South America and the Caribbean. Galaxie music channels on TV, offers a broad selection of music to please all tastes and for all occasions. The Galaxie service includes up to 100 music channels programmed by experts in a variety of genres including: Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz, Country and more. It is a perfect mix of continuous music with no ads and no talk. Galaxie is included as part of the basic television service on digital cable, on satellite, via Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), on broadband and on mobile. Visit galaxie.ca for more information.
About Stingray Digital Media Group
Stingray Digital is the leading multi-platform music service provider in the world, with more than 70 million subscribers in 48 different countries. Our properties include:
· Galaxie, the leading digital music service on TV in Canada and in the US (www.galaxie.ca)
· The KARAOKE Channel, the world’s largest licensed karaoke library and karaoke service on TV and Internet (www.thekaraokechannel.com)
· Music Choice Europe, the leading digital music service on TV in Europe and Africa (www.musicchoiceinternational.com)
· Concert TV, a video-on-demand service distributed to 45 million homes in the US and in Canada (www.concerttv.com)
· Stingray360, a leader in sensorial marketing solutions for business (www.stingray360.com)
· Stingray Music, music licensing for film, television, advertising and other (www.stingray-music.com)
Stingray Digital is financially backed by Telesystem and Novacap. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, the company has 200 employees in offices across Canada and additional offices in Los Angeles, and London, England. For more information, visit www.stingraydigital.com.
For more information, please contact:
Gary Pelletier, Vice President of Marketing
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Galaxie Set the Mood at C2-MTL