This optimized Ethernet Bridge Supports VLAN transfer It supports 10/100M half/full duplex modes Self-test supports simulation and digital loop 110V/220VÂ±20¬ or -48V Â±20Ü power supply
The Ethernet Bridge can transfer data point-to-point from V.35 channels to RJ-45 interfaces and can be used as an extension or a divider in LANs with bit rate base structures.
GAO’s high performance Ethernet Bridge (GAO RB-V35) provides the following features:
ÂŸ This optimized Ethernet Bridge Supports VLAN transfer
ÂŸ It supports 10/100M half/full duplex modes
ÂŸ Self-test supports simulation and digital loop
ÂŸ 110V/220V±20¬ or -48V ±20Ü power supply
Specifications for GAO’s Ethernet Bridge:
1) V.35 interface
Rate: N *64 kbps, N=1-32
Interface feature: V.35 standard
Time mode: LINE clock, INT clock
2) Ethernet interface
Connecter: RJ-45 interface
Half/full duplex modes
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. is a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOTek.com.
For any media queries:
Director of Marketing
416-292-0038 ext 228
GAO Tek Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
- GAO RFID Inc. – http://www.GAORFID.com
- GAO Tek Inc. – http://www.GAOTek.com
- GAO Research Inc. – http://www.GAOResearch.com
- WowGao Inc. – http://www.WowGao.com
- GAO RFID Asset Tracking – http://www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
- GAO Embedded – http://www.GAOEmbedded.com
- GAO Instruments – http://www.GAOInstruments.com
- GAO Comm – http://www.GAOComm.com
- GAO Fiber Optics – http://www.GAOFiberOptics.com