Toronto, Canada â€“ GAO RFID Inc.(www.GAORFID.com) recommends its smart 433MHz active key fob RFID tag (GAO 124014) especially designed for applications where door or safe keys need to be tracked. It is widely used in institutions such as hospitals and government institutions, or it can be used in personnel tracking or vehicle tracking or identification. It rugged durable design allows its use in harsh industrial environments or construction sites.
· Provides configurable settings including Site/Vendor ID, Tag ID and Transmission Repetition Interval.
· Low power consumption and the tag life are estimated at 5 years when transmitting at a 1.5-second interval.
· Randomized time-slots (Standard percentage deviation) minimize collisions.
· Encapsulated in a moulded Nylon case in order to protect against adverse environmental condition
· Battery status can be inferred by interrogating the internal Tag Age Counter Value.
· Can be configured to accommodate Wiegand interfacing.
· Type of material: Nylon (20% Glass filled)
· Field Strength: ASK
· Modulation: Saw Stabilized
· Power: Internal Power Lithium Battery
· Dimensions: 85mm * 38mm * 12mm
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. is a leading provider of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) hardware and solutions to end users worldwide. GAO RFID combines best of breed with low cost RFID readers, RFID tags and enabling-RFID software. We have a wide variety of RFID readers, tags and antennas in all the RFID technologies, Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF, Gen 2) as well as Active and Semi-Passive. GAO RFID’s products and services are easily customized for use in Asset Tracking, Health care, Supply Chain & Logistics, Event Management, Access Control, Livestock Tracking, Inventory Control & Management, Field Service, Maintenance and Document Authentication.
For any media queries:
GAO RFID Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes: