HOUSTON Jan. 20, 2011 www.gdfsuezenergyresources.com
The new site includes a wide range of high-value content designed to help commercial, industrial, and institutional electricity purchasers make better, more informed decisions about their energy choices. In addition to a vibrant new look, the updated site offers real-time and historical electricity pricing data, comprehensive interactive service area maps, and educational videos.
Key features of the new site include:
- Consolidation of real-time and historical wholesale market pricing data for all ISOs on a single page, updated every 15 minutes. This allows users to receive all the pricing information they need from one location rather than visiting multiple sites.
- Detailed interactive maps that provide comprehensive deregulation data about each market where GDF SUEZ Energy Resources is serving customers. The information is provided at the ISO, state and county – and sometimes even city – levels, and shows the territories served by various utilities and where customers have the option of choosing an electricity provider.
- A "Decision Economics" page that includes videos of educational seminars hosted by GDF SUEZ Energy Resources, as well as white papers and other instructional materials.
- Full access to the company’s social media communications, including Twitter, Facebook, and a dedicated YouTube channel that contains videos about topics ranging from how electricity is priced to how to better manage their energy spending.
- Credit scorecards that allow customers to consider the financial strength and potential reliability of individual retail electric providers.
- Market Monitor On The Horizon
- Customer testimonials.
- A remodeled corporate newsroom page.
Delaware Texas Massachusetts Maine Maryland New York New Jersey Pennsylvania Illinois Connecticut Washington, D.C.
About GDF SUEZ Energy North America, Inc.:
the United States Mexico Canada
Canada Everett, Massachusetts Massachusetts Mexico
GDF SUEZ Energy North America is part of the international energy group, GDF SUEZ.
SOURCE GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA