The Website Provides The Detailed List Of Insurance Covers For Properties. These Are:
1. Coverage for buildings, optional cover for the contents of the buildings and loss of rent protection for properties let out to individuals, families, students and asylum seekers. Besides, the cover is also extended to property if it is not yet let out, is pending sale and is undergoing renovation or whose tenants receive the benefits of unemployment or disability.
2. Residential Emergency Assistance: Available for £500, this optional product includes cover for the damages related to plumbing and drainage, electricity supply, primary heating systems, lost keys and doors, windows or locks. The only condition is that the whole property shall be occupied by the tenant.
3. Landlords Legal Expenses Insurance: This optional landlords insurance for £25000 is not meant for asylum seekers and includes the breach of tenancy agreements, pursuit of rent arrears, eviction expenses and civil or criminal legal proceedings in courts.
4. Landlords Legal Expense and Rent Guarantee Insurance: Company provides Indemnity cover of £30000 in unpaid rents in this annual policy based on property, not on the number of tenants. It promises landlords their due rent within 7 days of due date.
5. Portfolio Landlords Cover: The site also provides the facility to cover multiple properties of the owner. Using these services, the customers can avail up to 15% discounts. One needs to contact the company to get the landlords insurance quote.
6. Contents Only Cover: If someone does not require the buildings insurance, then the site also gives the ‘contents only’ insurance policies worth £2,000,000. This cannot be purchased online.
Landlords insurance quote and insurance policy can be taken online in a simple three step process. It requires some eligibility criteria to be met and nothing material for purpose of insurance risk assessment shall be hidden.
The site also enables the users to save and retrieve the landlords insurance quote, download a free risk management booklet, know about the underwriters of its various products and third party service providers, make the claim as per given guidelines and browse through the FAQs and Knowledge bank sections providing general informative content on landlords insurance.
For more information about landlords insurance quote, please visit the given link.