NEW YORK Feb. 18, 2011 Glam Media, Inc. www.GlamMedia.com Navdeep Saini Stanley Wong
Yahoo! Panama Permuto Buysight
Wong brings more than 15 years of experience in digital media advertising. He was employee number 41 at Yahoo! and in his first role as "Ad Man" in 1996, he evangelized and strategized with advertising clients and agencies including Proctor & Gamble, Ford Motor, Disney, PepsiCo, IBM, Y&R, and Grey Advertising to produce many of the Web’s first marketing and advertising campaigns. He also built the team that created the Data Solutions sales effort at Yahoo!, and has held senior product and marketing positions at Apple, Better Inc., and Search Physics.
San Francisco Millennial Media, Trulia, Xobni, Causes.com
GlamAdapt Premium Ad Technology Platform
June 2010 rich media ads
Company Highlights in 2010
- Increased audience reach to 197 Million Uniques, an increase of 23 percent
- Entered comScore’s Top 10 U.S. web properties
- Grew employee base by 47 percent to more than 300 worldwide
- Launched new industry leading technologies, including GlamAdapt, the world’s first premium ad-serving platform
- Grew community of publishers to more than 2,000
- Reached more than 1 million content articles, posts and videos
About Glam Media
Glam Media is the pioneer of vertical media that connects the world’s top brand advertisers with targeted vertical audiences online. Glam invented the first commercial Blog Network in 2005 to harness the power of Social Media for brands. Since then, it has grown to a reach of 87.7 million unique monthly visitors in the US and 197 million visitors globally, and is #1 for Women and #7 in Top 100 US Web Properties.
Glam Media has more than 2,000 publishers organized in vertical networks: Glam.com for Women, Glam Entertainment for Adults, and Brash.com for Men.
New York London Brisbane California New York Chicago Los Angeles London Munich Hamburg Berlin Dusseldorf Tokyo Pune Mumbai Paris
SOURCE Glam Media