Coming to PSVR and Google Daydream in early 2017
HONG KONG (PRWEB) December 16, 2016
Hong Kong-based development studio Glo today unleashes its debut experience into the VR marketplace: Unearthed Inc: The Lost Temple, an action adventure game that puts a futuristic twist on treasure-hunting tropes. Available on Steam for HTC Vive and the Oculus Store for Oculus Rift, Unearthed is Glo’s premiere title after the company quietly set up shop this year. Set in the not-so-distant future, players will explore previously unreachable corners of the Earth, alongside their robotic companion, engaging in thrilling escapades and deeply delving into a forgotten world.
“We’re proud to release Unearthed Inc: The Lost Temple, the first near-future archaeological adventure to come to virtual reality,” said Steve Zhao, founder of Glo, Inc. Prior to founding Glo, Zhao established the award-winning casual games studio Blue Tea Games, creators of the popular Dark Parables series. Zhao has more than a decade of experience designing casual adventure games, and is bringing that knowledge to the world of action-driven VR.
“Virtual reality truly succeeds only when players feel fully immersed in the experience, and few things are as immersive as a good adventure,” added Zhao. “In Unearthed Inc,, we’re putting the player ankle deep in a challenging mix of environments, from jungles to caverns to a deserted ancient temple, that will consistently surprise, inspire and test skills.
For the first time in VR you can be chased by a boulder while racing away in a minecart, or interact with an ancient glyph to unlock a secret passage. With Unearthed Inc, we really want to make you forget you’re in a virtual environment by putting you in breathtaking situations that demand all of your attention.”
Unearthed Inc: The Lost Temple features:
- HEART-POUNDING BATTLES: Go toe-to-toe with a menagerie of monsters. Engage in fierce combat with giant spiders, undead spirits, ravenous bats and more.
- STUNNING VISUALS: Explore striking 360-degree environments such as Nightfall Cliff, the Amber Cave, and an abandoned mine as you search for the fabled ‘Dragoon Egg.’
- TOUCH THE WORLD: VR games are at their very best when you can pick up things without any limitations. Anything you can grab in Unearthed Inc. might form a part of your adventure, from making your own dynamite to fixing a busted mine cart.
- TELEKINESIS: Want to wreak havoc on far away objects, or grab that missing piece of a puzzle that’s just out of reach? With telekinesis, you can get your hands on just about anything with the flick of your wrist.
- ZOMBIE CHALLENGE: If you think you’ve mastered everything Unearthed Inc. has to offer, it’s time to test your skills in this battle royale with the undead. How many zombies can you defeat before you finally succumb?
Unearthed Inc: The Lost Temple is available now on Steam and the Oculus Store, and will be available on PlayStation VR and Google Daydream in early 2017. For more information: gloinc.io or follow them on Facebook at facebook.com/gloinc.
Glo, Inc., is the first games company to bring casual games to virtual reality. Glo games provide a casual experience currently unavailable in VR – one that is immersive, quickly engaging and rewards the player in shorter sessions. Glo’s launch game Unearthed Inc: The Lost Temple was released for all major VR platforms in December 2016. The company is angel funded, with operations in Hong Kong and the U.S.
Consort Partners for Glo
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/12/prweb13929713.htm