SAN FRANCISCO Feb. 28, 2011 Deer Hunter 3D Deer Hunter Deer Hunter
Deer Hunter 3D Adam Flanders Deer Hunter 3D
Deer Hunter 3D
- Virtual hunting simulation with realistic 3D visuals
- Different types of animals with true-to-life senses and behaviors
- 4 worldwide locations with 29 different shooting locations
- Use your scope to zoom in for more precise and devastating kills
- Develop your hunter’s skills in accuracy, reflexes, endurance, and tracking
- View your best kills in the trophy room
- Unlock new weapons, skills and hunts by bagging the biggest animals
Deer Hunter 3D San Francisco March 2
ABOUT ATARI, SA
Atari group is a global creator, producer and publisher of interactive entertainment. Atari’s brands and content are available across all key traditional and digital distribution touch points, including browser-based and social online platforms, Windows PC, consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony Computer Entertainment America, and advanced smart phones (i.e. iPhone, Android and RIM devices). Divisions of Atari, SA include Cryptic Studios, Eden Studios, Atari Interactive, Inc. and Atari, Inc.
Atari benefits from the strength of its worldwide brand and its extensive catalogue of contemporary classic game franchises (Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Lunar Lander®), original owned franchises (Test Drive®, Backyard Sports®, Deer Hunter®), MMO games from Cryptic Studios (Star Trek™ Online, Champions Online™) and third party franchises (Ghostbusters®, Rollercoaster Tycoon®, Dungeons and Dragons®). Atari also leverages the power of its franchises to deliver movies and merchandise to consumers around the world.
© 2010 Atari Europe SASU. All rights reserved.
About Glu Mobile
GLU, GLU MOBILE and the ‘g’ character logo are trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc.
Atari word mark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.
SOURCE Glu Mobile Inc.