CUPERTINO, Calif. July 27, 2011
- Improve protection, with threats blocked in the cloud before they reach the Go Daddy network and servers.
- Enhance visibility of threat activity and associated protection.
- Implement flexible, fast responses to changing threats, with customizable rules.
- Minimize impact on server performance for maximized customer satisfaction.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
Todd Redfoot GoDaddy.com Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
"Since Trend Micro Deep Security has a small footprint, it allows us to keep the same customer density on our servers. The Deep Security console is very easy to use, and anything you can do from the console can be carried out automatically to keep the cost of administration low."
About Trend Micro Deep Security
Deep Security combines intrusion detection and prevention, firewall, integrity monitoring, log inspection, and agentless anti-malware capabilities to help prevent data breaches and ensure business continuity. This dynamic, centrally managed solution also supports compliance with important standards and regulations such as PCI, FISMA, and HIPAA.
About Trend Micro
SOURCE Trend Micro Incorporated