ISG technology was chosen to provide project management, SharePoint design deployment, implementation and training of the new system. The project will include the deployment of the following features:
· SharePoint Sites – internal structure for each team, containing public and private information.
· SharePoint Communities – features to stimulate the communication and collaboration between individuals, teams and departments.
· SharePoint Search – to provide instant access to important information.
· SharePoint Document Libraries – for the effective use of document permissions, version control and online editing tools.
· SharePoint My Sites – personal function that will provide users with a set of social networking features and also a private space for documents and information.
The project is planned to start in the beginning of July and the first phase is scheduled to be completed at the end of August. The second phase of the project will contain implementation of additional functionality and deployment of the GGHT corporate website using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
ISG technology’s SharePoint certified team of specialists will be working on the development and implementation of an effective SharePoint 2010 solution for GGHT. The project confirms that ISG technology is one of the leading IT solutions providers in the UK.
About ISG technology
ISG technology is a leading UK based IT services specialist with 30 years of experience. ISG technology operates from five Service Delivery Centres throughout the UK and a European Support Centre in Sofia, Bulgaria, where they offer services in Central and Eastern Europe. ISG technology is in the unique position to offer complex solutions for Network Infrastructure, IT Deployment and IT Services and Multisourcing Solutions.
For more information, please visit http://www.isg-technology.com
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Golden Gates Housing Trust Selects ISG technology to Deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2010