- Sales Bookings Growth by Quarter – Q3 2011 sales performance represents 60% growth over Q3 2010
- Sales Bookings Growth YTD – 2011 sales performance has increased 211% over 2010
- Revenue Growth by Quarter – Q3 2011 revenues have increased 23% over Q3 2010
- Granicus was named to the 2011 Streaming Media 100 list of the Companies that Matter Most in Online Video
Granicus attributes these achievements to its ability to continue to deliver meaningful technologies that give governments everything they need to keep the public informed and involved in their legislative process—including the most transparent, social, mobile, and collaborative technology formats. Even more importantly, Granicus is helping government agencies save millions in tax dollars from staff efficiency and paper reduction. This combination of solution value, return on investment, and Granicus’ flexible subscription-based pricing model has proven to be a good fit for government agencies across the country.
- Click here to get more CEO insights on Granicus’ recent growth
- Follow Granicus on its Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts
Granicus, Inc. is the award-winning cloud platform provider for government transparency, efficiency, and citizen participation. It offers the first cloud platform and product suites designed specifically to help government agencies establish meaningful connections with citizens while reducing operational costs. Granicus has been recognized the past four years for being one of the fastest growing company private companies in the U.S., San Francisco, and the Silicon Valley by Deloitte LLP, the San Francisco Business Times, and Inc. Magazine.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8925875.htm