ALLENTOWN, Pa. April 19, 2012
The new Harbortouch QSR & Delivery package helps merchants save time and money with specialized features designed to address the unique needs of this market, including:
- Driver management tools that make it easy for managers to assign drivers to specific orders, view order details and even see how long each order has been waiting;
- Advanced mapping functionality for delivery orders that gives merchants the option to print delivery directions right on the receipt, and even print directions with multiple stops to deliver more than one order in a single trip;
- Advanced caller ID integration to easily manage incoming calls, view each customer’s contact information and order history as calls come in, and then assign each call to a new order in a single step;
- Easy menu editing to add, change or remove menu items, modifiers and categories;
- Customizable item discounts to accommodate daily specials, coupons or happy hour;
- The ability to split checks, share items and transfer tickets to other servers;
- Advanced reporting functionality that provides a top-level view of business operations;
- Employee management with built-in time clock and the ability to view a detailed breakdown of hours worked for per employee or per day as well as productivity reports; and
- Customer database that records complete purchase history and contact information for each customer, making it ideal for loyalty programs or direct marketing.
Each system is available with the merchant’s choice of two hardware options: the standard Harbortouch POS equipment or Harbortouch POS Elite, an all-in-one system developed for high-end and high-volume merchants. Both systems feature powerful processors, ample storage space and a five-wire resistive touch-screen monitor.
Harbortouch offers free setup and implementation, including installation of all hardware and training for all POS customers. Complete customer service and technical support are available 24/7 by phone and email. The Harbortouch POS hardware is backed by a lifetime repair/replacement warranty for as long as the merchant maintains a merchant account. An approved merchant account and monthly service agreement are required to participate in the free POS program.
www.harbortouch.com or call 866-563-3045.