- Application processing
- Education and training
- DEA certification
- License to practice
- CVO application and attestation content
- Malpractice claims history
- Medicare / Medicaid sanctions
- Medical board sanctions
- Ongoing monitoring
- Work history
HealthLine Systems is a leading provider of healthcare solutions serving more than 1,000 clients nationwide. In 1998, HealthLine established CredentialsOnLine as a credentials verification organization. During the first year of operations, CredentialsOnLine provided primary source verification for a medical society with 10,000 practitioners.
Today, CredentialsOnLine serves hospitals, health systems and managed care organizations nationwide, providing centralized verification form more than 25 different types of providers. CredentialsOnLine has credentialed more than 150,000 providers and completed over 1.4 million electronic Primary Source Verifications.
Chief Operating Officer David Clark comments, “We are proud to deliver certified credentialing and verification services to Managed Care Organizations in addition to hospitals, health systems, physician groups and freestanding surgery centers.” Mr. Clark continued, “With CredentialsOnLine, clients benefit from comprehensive and customizable credentialing and verification solutions with 24/7 online access to provider information, profiles, and reports. CredentialsOnLine streamlines primary source verification and accelerates turnaround time.”
CredentialsOnLine utilizes HealthLine Systems powerful Echo provider credentialing management system to process its primary source verification activities. Echo provides secure anytime access to provider data from internet-accessible computers. The high efficiency document scanning capability of Echo enabled fewer full-time equivalent staff members and concurrently improved both the timeliness and accuracy of primary source verification information. In addition, the Echo system eliminated the need for paper files.
CredentialsOnLine clients enjoy the following advantages:
Industry-leading expertise for your peace of mind
- First to offer Internet-based provider data management solutions
- Over 26 years’ experience as leading credentialing software developer
- Staff apply over 150 years of combined credentialing experience
- Meets or exceeds Joint Commission, NCQA, URAC, AAAHC, HFAP and DNV standards
- Emulated quality assurance program
- Assists in meeting regulatory due diligence standards
- Expedites turnaround time to speed provider on-boarding
- Significantly reduces the time and cost of provider verification and data collection
- Eliminates costly duplication of effort and paperwork overload
- Eradicates missing or incomplete provider information
- Provides centralized verification services for over 20 different types of providers
- Offers 24/7 online provider status and profile management
Comprehensive client-driven service options
- Verification services providing e-mail updates to alert clients of possible variances
- Application management with notices of application receipt, red flags and status
- Expirables management which communicates results of queries back to clients
- Ongoing monitoring of sanctions which alerts clients to loss or limitation of license, state
sanctions, restrictions, and/or limitations in scope of practice, Medicare and Medicaid
sanctions or exclusions
For more information, please visit the CredentialsOnLine website at http://www.credentialsonline.com.
About HealthLine Systems
In addition to CredentialsOnLine, HealthLine Systems offers EchoCredentialing, a web-based credentialing and provider management software; EchoQuality, an integrated and comprehensive quality management software solution that supports patient safety and regulatory compliance initiatives and EchoAccess, healthcare’s first fully web-enabled contact center solution with a web-browser user interface. All product lines are offered as installed or EchoCloud solutions. For more information please visit: http://www.healthlinesystems.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9555498.htm