Hearsay Social corporate local
Clara Shih The Facebook Era
"The online marketing discipline is experiencing a tectonic shift. Fan and follower relationships on social networking sites are creating an unprecedented opportunity for corporate/local companies to extend customer relationships and success of local stores into the online realm. Our longstanding ties with companies like Facebook, where we are also a Preferred Developer Consultant, allow us to constantly stay ahead of the curve," she added.
Social Media Compliance, Workflow, Content Management and Analytics
Hearsay Social is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform consisting of compliance, workflow, content management and analytics on top of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Advanced enterprise role and hierarchy management technology lets organizations easily manage social media efforts at local, regional and national levels from a central dashboard. The platform consists of two components:
- Hearsay Social Corporate View
- Compliance: Full message archiving, keyword flagging and filtering, workflow and approval capabilities for sound corporate governance, FINRA/SEC/FTC and brand compliance.
- Content management: Distribution of timely, professionally created campaign and content suggestions which individual branches and reps can tailor to local preferences.
- Analytics: Visibility across the entire organization’s social media efforts with in-depth, real-time analytics, as well as the ability to drill down by region or sub-region.
- Hearsay Social Local View
- Streamlined content: Simultaneous posting of suggested content and branded tabs (such as corporate marketing campaigns, contests and videos) to Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter with one click.
- Social contact management: 360-degree view of Facebook fans and friends, LinkedIn connections and Twitter followers in a consolidated contact record which aggregates social network activities (such as posts, likes, comments, tweets) and profile information.
- Local governance: Corporate notifications, real-time metrics, leader board to learn best practices from other reps or branches and regulatory and brand compliance.
Full Integration with LinkedIn Messaging API
Hearsay recently inked a multi-faceted strategic partnership with LinkedIn. Elements of the deal include collaboration in sales and marketing efforts, as well as a full integration between Hearsay Social and the LinkedIn messaging API to deliver 100% compliance to customers, regardless of whether their local representatives access LinkedIn from work, home or a mobile device.
Investments from Sequoia Capital and Social Media Executives
The Facebook Era
Michael Abbott Steve Chen Dave Morin Aaron Sittig
Hearsay has longstanding ties with Facebook, where it is a Preferred Developer Consultant.
About Hearsay Corporation
Hearsay provides the first comprehensive social media platform for businesses with local branches and representatives. Hearsay Social helps these corporate/local organizations centrally measure, manage and deploy content, compliance, monitoring and analytics across brand and local social media presences including Facebook Pages and Profiles, LinkedIn profiles and Twitter accounts.
Steve Garrity Clara Shih New York Times The Facebook Era: Tapping Online Social Networks to Market, Sell and Innovate, How to Make Money Marketing Your Business With Facebook Financial Times
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks referred to herein are the property of their respective trademark owner.
SOURCE Hearsay Corporation