PLANO, Texas Jan. 17, 2011
Roger A. Stevens Plano, TX
"Our goal is to bring value to our customers with exemplary travel services that complement the NeverLost system. We believe that our entry into the mobile application market with My Explore will add an entirely new dimension not only to our business, but also to the customer experience," commented Stevens.
Oahu Kauai Maui
- Calendar of events for each island;
- Augmented Reality view;
- Multi-mode route listings from a current location to desired location;
- Weather updates with three-day outlook;
- The ability to share experiences via Twitter, Facebook and Flikr and;
- NeverLost Quick Codes™ for entering into the NeverLost Gen5 for turn-by-turn directions to desired destination.
Canada Puerto Rico
SOURCE Hertz NeverLost