Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, and now FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information.
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It can be provided as a stand alone or neatly packaged in either an all wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
Many hotel properties also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Holiday Inn Portland Airport
Just two miles southeast of the Portland International Airport and 10 miles from downtown, the Holiday Inn Portland Airport is within close proximity of the city’s influential business, great entertainment venues and renowned attractions. The hotel is only one mile from the new Cascade Station, the city’s newest shopping center. All the attractions of the Rose City, including The Oregon Museum of Science & Industry and the Oregon Zoo, are conveniently accessible by Portland’s Award-Winning MAX Light Rail System. Whether you’re traveling on business or looking for a discount family vacation, you’ll enjoy the best stay of all Portland airport hotels. With more than 30,000 square feet of event space, the hotel can accommodate groups of as many as 1,400. Professional planners will arrange everything you need for a successful event, from state-of-the-art audiovisual resources to expert catering. For more information, please go to http://www.hiportlandairport.com.
About Flyte Systems
The Flyte Systems Division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago, Illinois, is the leading provider of subscription-based environmentally responsible airport flight information displays for the hospitality, convention center and digital signage industries and related businesses. It delivers accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not FAA-regulated scheduled departure times that may omit last minute changes. Properties are able to differentiate their products and boost customer loyalty and repeat business with ’glance-and-go’ content critical to a traveler’s day. Flyte Systems’ product suite builds upon ITS’ 50-year history as the leading provider of live flight information to airports, airlines, government agencies, port authorities and other travel-based businesses. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer new Web-based travel technology and product lines. In addition to using Energy Star-compliant digital displays, Flyte products help significantly reduce energy consumption by eliminating unnecessary trips to the airport. Customers include Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Sofitel, Adam’s Mark, Renaissance and Crowne Plaza hotels, independent properties, convention centers and transportation centers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebFlyteSystems/FlyteBoard/prweb8916443.htm