LOS ANGELES Jan. 27, 2011 Hollywood
Lourdes Rodriguez Los Angeles
The conference’s unprecedented agenda will feature a total of 28 professional development sessions with more than 70 speakers and panelists over three full days.
Hispanicize 2011 is also blazing a trail by becoming the first national conference to bring major Latina and Latino bloggers together, a major component that’s reflected in the agenda.
Among the scheduled Latino social media-related conference sessions are:
- Rosanna Fiske Javier Farfan
- "Mami Blogging 3.0: The Power of Influence"
- "How to build, manage and engage communities of Hispanics on Facebook to drive ROI"
- "Half-Day Blogger Training: How to Transform Yourself Into the Ultimate Latino Brand Ambassador"
- "2011 Industry Leaders Forum: Marketing Leaders Look at the State of Hispanic PR and Social Media"
- "Powerful Insights on How to Use Twitter to Build Followers and Engage with Legions of Latinos"
- "Communispace’s Hispanic Identity Project: Understanding and Tapping into the U.S. Hispanic Market via Private Online Communities"
- "Speed Dating: Latina and Latino Bloggers Meet the Brands and Agencies"
- "Si, I Blog Too: Getting to Know the World of Spanish-language and Bilingual Bloggers"
- "The Few But Not Forgotten: Discovering the Nation’s Most Influential Latino Men Bloggers"
- "The Rules of Engagement: How to Effectively Collaborate with Bloggers and Groups of Bloggers"
- "A 360 Degree Look at Best Practices for Measuring Hispanic PR and Social Media ROI"
CONFERENCE ADVISORY BOARD
Nina Price General Motors Nadine Sterba Nestle Sarah-Frances Wallace Lowe’s Carla Dodds Walmart U.S. Maria Rodas General Mills/Que Rica Vida Jose Pinero Microsoft / Xbox Octavio Navarro Ford Motor Co. Cristina Alfaro McDonald’s Russell Bennett UnitedHealthcare Diane Jones Lowrey Levi Strauss & Company Olga Romero Southwest Airlines Hector Galvan Sprint Nextel Clara Carrier Ronald McDonald House Charities Lourdes Rodriguez Hispanic Public Relations Association – LA and VPE David Henry TeleNoticias & Hispanic Public Relations Association-NY Maribel Ferrer Fleishman Hillard Jose Villa Sensis Agency Roxana Lissa RL Public Relations John Echeveste VPE Public Relations The Axis Agency Romina Bongiovanni Edelman Multicultural Zandra Zuno GolinHarris Confianza Rory Lassanske Mama Contemporanea Jennifer Hutcheson Mami2Mommy Joscelyn Ramos Mami of Multiples Rosa Alonso My Latino Voice Lance Rios Being Latino Facebook Fan Page
About the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA)
HPRA was founded in 1984 as a non-profit organization to establish a network of Hispanics employed in the public relations profession. HPRA has more than 250 members representing public relations, marketing and advertising professionals from agencies, government, non-profit and corporate companies. HPRA is dedicated to the advancement of Hispanic professionals and provides educational seminars and workshops throughout the year.
Manny Ruiz Louis Pagan Migdalia Rivera
About the Hispanic PR Blog
Manny Ruiz Angela Sustaita-Ruiz
SOURCE Hispanic Public Relations Association