CHICAGO Feb. 3, 2011 Chicago dedicated servers
SingleHop’s 2010 highlights and milestones include:
- $8 million $17 million
- 40% EBITDA margins, a 92% improvement from 2009
- A total of 6,000 servers provisioned
- Over 50% of servers using management services
- Ranked as #58th fastest growing company in Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500
Chicago the United States
2010 marked a number of new products and services released by SingleHop:
- The release of LEAP 2.0, which enhanced the user experience and streamlined many processes.
- $7 million Elk Grove Village
- The launch of the LEAP API, a programming interface that allows customers to build their own applications to interface with their hosting solution at SingleHop.
- The release of LEAP iPad, a customized version of the LEAP system, released to coincide with the launch of the Apple iPad and the first iPad application in the hosting industry.
- Exclusive partnership to offer Ksplice during Q1 2010. Ksplice is a powerful tool designed to eliminate the downtime generally required to keep servers secure and up to date. Ksplice works by live-swapping the kernel in most Linux operating systems.
- The launch of SingleHop’s partnership with backup software provider R1Soft. SingleHop was the first provider to offer pay for usage model with free R1Soft licensing.
- The launch of the Tandem reseller program, which is designed to allow resellers of SingleHop’s services to leverage all of SingleHop’s resources as their own. This quickly established new resellers and offered them a key edge in the marketplace. SingleHop also announced the availability of Tandem Panel in 15 languages.
During 2010, SingleHop invested heavily in upgrading and maintaining its network and equipment, which established them as a clear leader in their industry. SingleHop earned key recognition from the analysis site Netcraft, who noted SingleHop as having one of the most robust and stable networks among all the major hosting players around the globe.
During 2010, SingleHop made the following charitable contributions:
- $10,000 Haiti
Zachary Boca Chicago
About SingleHop, Inc.
Chicago Zak Boca Dan Ushman
Director of Communications
312 447 2581
SOURCE SingleHop, Inc.