- Award-winning residential property search engine to find homes for sale or lease in the greater Houston area.
- Wide range of search filters such as by proximity, price, square footage and more.
- Maps that automatically refresh to display listings when one pans/moves across the map surface.
- MLS listing information that is updated every 15 minutes.
- Most comprehensive listing details include price, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more.
- Easy slide-through photo galleries for each listing (includes up to 16 photos).
- Enhanced Google mapping with Street View.
- Ability to bookmark favorite listings.
- Ability to view a history of searches.
- Ability to quickly and easily contact the listing agent or broker.
The app also features a consumer feedback button as part of HAR’s commitment to provide tools and services that best serve consumer needs.
More than 200,000 consumers are currently registered through HAR.com to receive updates about active property listings that are of interest to them. More than 1.2 million consumers rely on HAR.com for Houston-area real estate information and account for 1.5 billion hits each month to the website.
To download the free HAR.com iPad app, visit the iTunes store and search for “HAR.com.” For all HAR mobile initiatives, go to http://www.har.com/mobile.
Founded in 1918, the Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR) is a 24,000-member organization of real estate professionals engaged in every aspect of the industry, including residential and commercial sales and leasing, appraisal, property management and counseling. It is the largest individual dues-paying membership trade association in Houston as well as the second largest local association/board of REALTORS® in the United States.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8949270.htm