Escorted Italy Tours are as low as $1899 including airfare package offered by Central Holidays, it includes Roundtrip airfare from NYC, Fuel Charge, 4 nights hotel accomodations, Daily Breakfreast and a guided tour. You can choose, Rome, Florence, or Venice.
Globus Journeys, the giants of Tours, are offering “The Best of Italy” visiting Rome, Tuscany, Venice, Assisi, Pompei, Naples and Capri as low as $2499 pp including Airfare.For more information on this 12 day Italy Tour call 1-877-471-6611 and ask for the Discount that they offer on Tours. Some of their tours include walking guided tours and some meals, call and ask the agents. Another Tour operator offering a great deal on Europe Tours is Cosmos, with an incredible 10 day Tour of italy for $1299 pp not including airfare. Wine tastings available on some of these tours, check this offer out at cheapitalytours.com or call the toll free number for Discounts.
First Time Traveler to Italy- There are many tips you need to know.
Some Useful Traveling Tips for Italy
* You should have a valid passport and return ticket, though a visa is not required when visiting for less than three months.
* Make copies of your passport, visa and other important documents and keep them separate from the originals.
* Leave a copy of your itinerary with family or friends at home so that you can be contacted in case of an emergency.
* Though Italian is the widely spoken language in Italy, English is also spoken and understood in a limited way. Learning the basic Italian phrases may come in handy.
* Valid international driving license is needed for driving in Italy. Driving licenses and other traffic documents valid in other countries are recognized in Italy. An international insurance certificate is required for citizens from non-EC countries. If you desire to rent a car, remember that the Italian drive on the right hand side and you must be over 21 years of age.
* Italy enjoys a pleasant temperate climate with cold winters and hot summers, and it’s advisable to take clothing according to the season you’re traveling in. Bring comfortable shoes, a sweater, clothes you can layer and an all-weather coat. On the cruises, informal dress is the general rule but there may be some occasions were formal dress is required. Some religious sites may require modest dress to enter (no shorts or sleeveless tops).
Italy Tours Globus offers many Italy Tour Vacations at prices that allow you to travel and enjoy your vacation for more information on these Italy tours 2010 and 2011 call 1-877-471-6611 or visit www.cheapitalytours.com.