DALLAS Feb. 8, 2011
- AT&T Feb. 13
- $99.99 $50 Feb. 13 online
- The HTC Freestyle is the first quick messaging phone to feature the HTC Sense™ experience.
The HTC Freestyle features a premium design with a 3.2-inch touch screen display clad in an aluminum unibody construction. It is also the first quick messaging phone to feature the HTC Sense experience with customizable widgets and FriendStream™ app for social networking integration, a full HTML browser and 3.2-megapixel camera.
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.2 x .5
- Display: 3.2" Full Touch Screen
- Full HTML Browser
- HTC Sense UX with customizable Homescreen widgets and FriendStream
- 3.2 MP Camera with Video Record
- AT&T Navigator (Sold separately)
- AT&T Music and AT&T Radio
- UMTS/HSDPA: 850/1900 MHz
- EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- External Memory Support – MicroSD up to 32GB
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Stereo Bluetooth Capable (v2.0)
Price and Availability
$99.99 $50 Feb. 13
$150 $20 $149.99 March 14, 2011 February 14, 2011 May 4, 2011 February 15 – April 4, 2011
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
the United States FORTUNE
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.