Try Telework Free In February!
FREDERICK, Md. Feb. 8, 2011
National Telework Week is a week-long, nationwide effort that encourages agencies, organizations, and individuals to pledge to telework. It is hosted by the Telework Exchange, a public-private partnership focused on demonstrating the tangible value of telework.
Tonita Hickey Frederick, Maryland Frederick
There are many great benefits to teleworking. It is not only a viable alternative to commuting but is also a win-win-win opportunity for agencies/organizations, employees, and the environment.
The many benefits include:
- Convenient location – located close to home
- Commuter cost savings – saves on fuel costs
- Commuter time savings – reduces time spent in stressful and hazardous highway driving
- Decreases fuel consumption and other environmental impacts of driving
- Enhances employee work/life balance – provides for improved quality of life
- Increases morale and personal commitment
- Increases workforce productivity and continuity
Monday, February 28, 2011 Tonita Hickey http://telework.ibacorp.us/february-free-trial.aspx
About Telework Exchange
About Frederick Telework Center
SOURCE Irving Burton Associates