ARMONK, N.Y. July 15, 2011 IBM
The new IBM offering, which combines the best of Coremetrics and Unica, provides sophisticated analytics that help companies better determine the effectiveness of new products and services, fine tune marketing campaigns and create personalized offers in real-time across all online channels.
Recognizing this demand, IBM integrated market-leading capabilities from recent acquisitions of Coremetrics and Unica to deliver a comprehensive, new cloud-based analytics and digital marketing suite. Building on IBM’s digital analytics experience with more than 2,000 business brands, this new offering will allow companies for the first time to quickly understand their customers’ buying preferences and patterns across all digital media, including web sites, social media networks, mobile phones, and tablets. This intelligence is used to quickly develop and deliver the most relevant customer experience, transforming marketing from an uninvited intrusion to an intuitive client service.
For example, businesses would be able to evaluate Facebook or Twitter activity, and offer customers tailored promotions delivered to their mobile devices on the fly. IBM’s suite also enables businesses to deliver and fine tune digital marketing programs based on what customers are doing offline. For example, a consumer who purchased a new tablet in a brick-and-mortar store would receive special offers via email to purchase tablet accessories. The benefit to the customer is a consistent, relevant brand experience that reflects all of their online preferences, not just what they did, read or saw on one specific site.
Robert Gilbreath Calendar Holdings LLC
- Enables marketers to perform advanced segmentation and automate marketing execution based on multichannel data, including off-line data sources
- Delivers real-time product recommendations for all online channels, including social, mobile, email, and display ads
- Provides A/B testing capabilities to help search engine marketers compare pairs of search terms to determine the most cost-effective terms and associated ads
- Incorporates best practice key performance indicators and corresponding industry-specific benchmarks
- Supports deep analysis into how customers interact with a brand over time and when each marketing program is the most effective.
Smarter Commerce transforms how companies manage and swiftly adapt to customer and industry trends across marketing, selling and service processes that span the entire commerce cycle, putting the customer at the center of their decisions and actions.