RALEIGH, N.C. Feb. 16, 2011
About the New Social Marketing Features
iContact’s new "social tools" help expand a customer’s contact base by allowing them to create and share links to email messages on popular social sites like Facebook and Twitter. The iContact software automatically posts a web-version of any message, and tracks the clicks from the social media posts. Customers can then analyze the performance of their campaigns, make adjustments to improve the performance of their emails and implement those changes in their next communication. In addition, iContact’s social tools give customers the ability to sign-up additional email subscribers directly through the Facebook interface.
In addition to the integration of social media, this software release includes improvements to iContact’s popular features:
- MessageBuilder- iContact’s popular message creation tool
- Tracking- a key analytics tool that allows customers to track and understand the performance of marketing campaigns.
About the iPhone Update
- Add new subscribers
- Resend your sent messages
- You decide what screen you see when you access the app
- View the health of your list and check your open, click and bounce rates
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape modes
With more than 67,000 customers, iContact provides email marketing and social media tools for small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits. iContact’s award-winning solutions allow for easy creation of email newsletters, surveys and other online marketing programs.
Visit us on Twitter @iContactCorp, iContact LinkedIn Group, and our Facebook Fan Page.