Identity Finder helps reduce the risk of data leakage and identity theft by locating and securing sensitive information in all file types, on file servers, e-mail servers, network databases, company websites and desktop hard drives. Identity Finder then enables administrators and end-users to digitally shred, redact, encrypt or quarantine the information based on specific policies and requirements.
- $6.6 million $200
- The Privacy Rights Clearinghouse reports that since 2005, approximately 500 million data records of U.S. residents have been exposed due to security breaches.
- The Identity Theft Resource Center recorded a nearly 33 percent increase in data breaches from 2009 to 2010, with over 16,167,542 records exposed.
New Features of Identity Finder DLP Console 5.0:
- Remote Remediation – Enables administrators to remotely perform remediation on endpoints from a centralized console
- Enhanced, Flexible Reporting – Provides administrators with enterprise-wide customized reports
- Improved Intuitive Interface – Increases usability and customization capabilities
- Advanced Data Filtering – Enables users to analyze mission-critical data in real time
New Features of Identity Finder for Windows 5.0:
- Accuracy – Improved search algorithms reduce false positives and enhance discovery
- Performance – Multi-core processing improves performance by enabling concurrent analysis
- Firefox 4 and IE9 Ready – Enhanced search includes the newest releases of these popular Web browsers
- Lotus Notes-Compatible – Additional search locations enable users to search Notes E-mail databases
- SharePoint-Compatible – Improved ability to search Web pages and file attachments across SharePoint servers
- Exchange Server Ready – Direct support for searching emails and attachments within Exchange Server mailboxes
- Deeper Search
New Features of Identity Finder for Mac 5.0:
- Speed – Improved search history enables faster periodic searching
- Enhanced Remediation – New scrub capability to redact data in Office 2007 files.
- E-Mail Searching – Additional search locations enable users to search e-mail messages and attachments within MBOX mail files
- More Control – Enhanced Policy Configuration makes it easier to set enterprise data management policies and schedule searches
- Comprehensive Analysis – New MultiFind Mode enables complex data searches such as PCI and PHI data
Links and Resources:
- Additional information on Identity Finder version 5.0 http://www.identityfinder.com/us/Business/IdentityFinder/Preview5
- How Identity Finder works http://www.identityfinder.com/us/HowItWorks
- Todd Feinman
About Identity Finder
SOURCE Identity Finder, LLC