- iDogEvents – Changing the way dog owners share their dogs special moments.
- Available Immediately.
- iDogEvents can be found in the App Store now.
- Developed by ND2K LLC to crowd source and share information in the dog world
Here are examples of how people are using iDogEvents.
- Pet owners – post a video of Fido’s new trick, or cute moment
- Veterinarians – create events promoting their clinics, or post pictures and videos of each patient promoting their practice and expertise
- Groomers – post before and after pictures to show off their skills and attract new clients
- Show dog owners – post ring side pictures and videos of their dog’s
- Pet Walkers/Sitters – post pictures and videos of their services
- Professional Handlers – post pictures and videos from ring side so their clients can see their dogs winning as it happens
- Dog Parks – post events and daily photos and videos to help get the word out
- Pet Shops – post events and photos and videos of their customers and their dogs
- Dog Clubs – share their educational presentations as they happen
- Rescue Organizations – post pictures and videos of fund raising events or their latest rescue
For more information please contact Dave Kauffman at 484-525-0364, or e-mail Dave at dave(at)idogevents(dot)com.
ND2K, LLC is the leading innovator of technology in the dog world, with TopK9s.com and BullyNet.com. In 2008 TopK9s spun up a live web stream of the National Dog Show followed by the Bulldog Club of America National Club show, pushing the limits of live events with 10 straight days of video streaming, all free of charge to the entire world. ND2K quickly realized that it could not cover all of the awesome dog events, and created iDogEvents.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/12/prweb9057625.htm