City of Industry, CA, October 29, 2014 –(PR.com)– ILY Enterprise, Inc. introduces the new DUO Multi-Function Duplicator Series featuring Disc to Disc duplication and USB to Disc duplication. The new DUO Series is powered by Athena technology with higher media compatibility and faster data transfer rate. Compared to previous models, the new DUO Series is equipped with additional features such as Disc Spanning technology which allows larger USB devices, whose contents may exceed the capacity of a single Blu-ray/DVD/CD disc, to be placed onto the appropriate number of discs. DUO series duplicators give you the convenience of two duplicators in one helping you to get more done in less time.
DUO Multi-Function Duplicator Series Features:
· Disc to Disc Copy: Duplicates Blu-ray/DVD/CD discs and virtually any disc in a matter of minutes.
· Multi-Session Technology: Allows larger USB devices to be placed onto one Blu-ray/DVD/CD disc.
· Disc Spanning: Allows larger USB devices, whose contents may exceed the capacity of a single Blu-ray/DVD/CD disc, to be placed onto the appropriate number of discs.
· Back up USB Devices: Transfers important data from erasable USB devices to standardized DVD/CD discs.
· One-Touch Button Duplication: Easily copy from USB to Blu-ray/DVD/CD disc(s) with one-touch button operation.
· 5-button Control Panel: User-friendly control panel button design for easy access
For more information, please visit us online: http://www.ily.com/Product.php?str=D01-SDSP
About ILY Enterprise, Inc.:
ILY Enterprise, Inc. has been a pioneer in developing and manufacturing Blu-ray/DVD/CD USB/Flash Memory duplication systems and portable duplication technologies since 1995.
ILY Enterprise, Inc. provides a one-year warranty on all Spartan brand duplicator systems. All duplicators are proudly assembled and tested in City of Industry, California.
ILY Enterprise, Inc.
783 Phillips Drive,
City of Industry, CA 91748
ILY Enterprise, Inc.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/589124
Press Release Distributed by PR.com