- FL Synthmaker 2
- Harmor synthesizer update
- Patcher update
- FPC drum sampler update
- Fruity Vibrator update
- Help file update
Call for customer input:
Coming up in a future version is FL Studio Performance Mode. This enables users to trigger Audio, Automation and Pattern Clips from a MIDI controller in a real-time performance. More details will be available when the Beta is released for testing. Image-Line are seeking feedback from customers about the directions for this new feature (link provided above).
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
About Image-Line Software:
Established in 1994, Image Line Software provides high quality music applications to the computer-based music community and is well known for its leading digital audio workstation FL Studio (formerly FruityLoops), high quality synthesizers including Sytrus, PoiZone,Toxic Biohazard, Morphine, Ogun and Sawer, a mix of innovative Effect plugins like Maximus and Hardcore and range of sample libraries used in their multi-sampler plugins DirectWave and Soundfont Player. FL Studio Mobile. The acclaimed DJ mixing software application Deckadance. In addition to its audio software, Image Line Software develops and distributes the web site EZGenerator.
For more information, please contact:
Scott Fisher, Communications Manager
Image Line Software
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8990927.htm