Highlights from 2010 include:
- Revenue growth of 43 percent over fiscal year 2009, and the addition of nearly 400 new global customers;
- File Activity Monitoring ThreatRadar Incapsula
- The company’s largest quarter on record, Q4 2010, with revenues from newly introduced products ThreatRadar and SecureSphere File Activity Monitoring doubling over the previous quarter;
- Increase in mid-market enterprise revenue of 104 percent over 2009 and well as 90 percent growth in MSSP revenue and 50 percent growth in professional services revenue year over year;
- CFO Terry Schmid Scott Darling addition
"We’ll continue to focus on providing solutions and research that enable companies to do business while securing their data from evolving threats and attacks," continued Kramer.