Features and benefits of F2803x and F2806x Piccolo microcontroller systems:
- C-programmable, 32-bit floating-point co-processor via a new C compiler for the CLA
- F2803x Piccolo microcontrollers
- F2806x Piccolo microcontrollers
- Motor control and digital power development kits
- Code compatibility across the C2000 microcontroller platform
- controlCARD , controlSTICK and C2000 experimenter kits , C2000’s flexible and modular design concepts
- Includes controlSUITE software,
Pricing and availability
Find out more about TI’s C2000 solutions by visiting the links below:
TI’s broad portfolio of microcontrollers (MCUs) and software
From general purpose, ultra-low power MSP430™ MCUs, to Stellaris® Cortex™-M MCUs to real-time control C2000™ MCUs, and Hercules™ safety MCUs, TI offers the broadest range of microcontroller solutions. Designers can accelerate time to market by tapping into TI’s complete software and hardware tools, extensive third-party offerings and technical support.
TI spins motors
About Texas Instruments
Piccolo, controlCARD, controlSTICK and controlSUITE are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments