CLEVELAND Jan. 17, 2011 David Pogue David Meerman Scott Sept. 6-8, 2011 content marketing conference Cleveland, Ohio
Content Marketing World, produced by the Content Marketing Institute and Junta42, will feature dozens of guest speakers, sponsors and more than 24 workshop sessions.
Day one tracks will inspire marketers through content marketing case studies from leading BtoB and BtoC companies. Day two sessions include how-to workshops that arm marketers with the skills and tools for success.
$795 Jan. 31 $595
- David Pogue New York Times
- David Meerman Scott New Rules of Marketing & PR Real-Time Marketing & PR
- Regina Brett God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life’s Little Detours
- Joe Pulizzi Get Content Get Customers
- Brian Clark
- Kristina Halvorson Content Strategy for the Web
- Gary Spangler
- Todd Wheatland Kelly Services
- Heidi Bailey
- Ann Handley Content Rules
- Jeff Rohrs
- Lee Odden
- Ardath Albee eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
- Paul Roetzer
Sponsors include: Platinum sponsor Optiem, Gold sponsors PR Newswire, Outbrain and StudioOne Networks, and Bronze sponsors Nxtbook Media, Dlvr.it, BPA Worldwide and Alinean.
About Content Marketing World
SOURCE Content Marketing World