ATLANTA July 18, 2011
Highlights of the new quiz and survey features include:
- Personalized, printable certificates available when participants pass tests and quizzes (for example, to recognize completion of training for a certification)
- Quiz / test feedback (identifying incorrect responses for retakes or further study)
- Quiz / test "re-take" settings
- Direct links to online, pre-test study materials
- Settings to require that quizzes / tests be taken and passed in a sequence
- Quiz and survey delivery to specific participant groups/segments
- Integration with program reward rules (quiz / test results can automatically ratchet up separate program reward payout rules)
Hank Johnson sales incentives
Johnson adds, "As a value-added service to clients we often gather valuable data and insight into their employees, customers or partners through the use of program-targeted surveys. While we’ve tested some top-rated, 3rd-party tools, we’ve found that the surveys we’ve integrated directly into the RewardTrax user experience, promoted with point-award incentives, produce the highest levels of participation."
"And we’ve seen increases in program activity levels – mainly point earning and reward redemption – after using participant survey feedback to refresh and improve programs … adjusting elements like award rules, rewards, etc. Participants appear to buy into programs when you listen to their input and the end result is increased engagement and program performance."
About Incentive Solutions
SOURCE Incentive Solutions