NEW YORK Feb. 17, 2011
Key findings from the report’s "Industry Spotlight on Direct Response" were:
- Direct Response campaigns appeared on inventory that was 10% higher risk for advertising than industry norms. Specifically, Direct Response marketer’s average inventory was rated 689 for the quarter versus the industry average of 767.
- 4.1% of Direct Response campaigns failed to adhere to geo-targeting requirements, a significant percentage higher the industry norms of 3.2%
- Effective CPMs for AdSafe protected Direct Response Campaigns were 6% lower than the industry average, enabling significantly more reach than Brand marketers’ campaigns.
Additional key findings from the overall industry report included:
- 767 was the AdSafe Safety Index for all inventory served Q4 2010, a 3.5% uptick from last quarter’s Index of 743, indicating that the overall brand safety of inventory increased over the course of the quarter.
- Over 3.2% of all inventory served in Q4 was served outside of geo-targeting requirements, equating to nearly 1.2 Billion impressions that did not comply with geo-targeting parameters.
- 12:00am – 4:00am
About AdSafe Media
New York, NY San Francisco, CA London, England www.AdSafeMedia.com
(646) 278 – 4868
SOURCE AdSafe Media