FREMONT, Calif. Jan. 31, 2011
- According to the report: "For the past few years, Infosys has established itself as a formidable force in the Oracle implementation space and backs the implementation and post-implementation services with its Infosys Consulting practice. Infosys has a strong practice across multiple industries including BFSI, high tech, discrete manufacturing, retail, and CPG."
- The report also emphasized: "Infosys’ success in the Oracle space, among other investments, is driven by the company’s ability to offer platform-based solutions in key vertical and horizontal areas such as Oracle HR, Business Process Testing Automation (BPT) solution."*
- Infosys provides Oracle consulting services and solutions for all Oracle platforms. Additionally, Infosys recently opened the Infosys-Oracle Innovation Center at Oracle’s Redwood Shores headquarters. The center has been established to conceptualize, showcase and demonstrate leading industry solutions for clients.
- Ali Zaidi
- Ravi Kumar S Infosys Technologies:
"Infosys provides clients with extended knowledge, expertise, and commitment to delivering Oracle solutions in every industry. Our relationship with Oracle is unmatched in the industry, sharing and investing in joint research and development, product development, and the Infosys-Oracle Innovation Center. The IDC MarketScape for Oracle Implementation Ecosystem is a strong acknowledgment of Infosys, our alliance with Oracle, and our promise to deliver for clients."
- Infosys-Oracle Practice
- Infosys and Oracle Partnership Offerings
- Infosys’ Oracle practice Blog
- Oracle PartnerNetwork
Industry Expert: Steven Tunley
Media Contact: Stephanie Leonard
Ali Zaidi Sebastien Ruest November 2010
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
About Infosys Technologies Ltd.
December 31, 2010 www.infosys.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Infosys Safe Harbor www.sec.gov March 31, 2010
Industry: Enterprise Solutions
Spotlight: Infosys Oracle Practice
Domains: Oracle Software
SOURCE Infosys Technologies