• Print trends for U.S., W. Europe, E. Europe, Latin America and Asia
• MPS impacts print and supplies growth
• Business inkjet goes head-to-head with laser printers
• OEM vs. aftermarket and aftermarket vs. aftermarket
• Business process automation impacts print
• Growth for production color printing
Attendees will gain insights on current and future market trends, and developments by addressing key questions such as:
• What do vendors and supplies providers need to do?
• How will they deal with IP issues?
• Where are the growing market segments, regions, technologies?
In addition to consumer/office markets, supplies in the production printing market will also be covered. This one day event will provide participants with the information and advice geared to their specific challenges and goals.
For more information on this event and to register to attend, please visit: http://www.infotrends.co.jp/cf/cs/.
InfoTrends is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the imaging, document solutions, production print, and digital media industries. We provide insights and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and grow their business. Additional information about InfoTrends is available on the Web at http://www.infotrends.com.
Copyright 2013 InfoTrends. All rights reserved. Reproduction or reuse of InfoTrends materials is prohibited without prior written consent.
For media inquiries contact Donna O'Malley at +1 781 616 2116 or donna(dot)omalley(at)infotrends(dot)com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10374170.htm