Bengaluru, India, October 31, 2018 –(PR.com)– The InKnowTech Global Enterprise Management Center will play a key role in fulfilling the company’s long-term vision of providing our customers with favorable business outcomes by prudent investment in IT infrastructure and resource utilization which will enable businesses to reduce the cost of running IT services by leveraging a highly skilled-shared resource pool that can deliver services in multiple areas like application management, network management, security management, system management, etc.
The IGEMC is equipped to run 24 x 7 operations, 365 days a year with redundant power supplies, internet connectivity from multiple service providers like Airtel, BSNL, Tata Tele, etc., and strong multi-layer security using best of class equipment and leading telco service providers.
The center complies to ISO 9001 quality standards, ISO 20000 ITMS standards, and ISO 27001 Information Security requirements, which means that it complies to global requirements of IT Management Services and Security Operations requirements in all respects.
– Built on sprawling 22000 sq.ft. of space with state-of-art facilities
– 200 seat capacity scalable to support 400 FTEs with 24×7 operations
– Active 1 MW power supply from BESCOM, with a generator and N x 1 UPS back up
– High-speed internet connectivity on OFC from multiple services providers like Airtel, Tata Tele, BSNL
– Fully enabled CTI solution available with the ability to provision voice support on the fly
– Fully secured data Centre with high degree of availability and scalability
– Certified for ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001
Ready-to-use hybrid solution stack available for faster deployments that includes:
– Monitoring tools
– Ticketing System
– Call Centre solution
– Reporting & Analytics
Custom solution stack can be built and deployed based on customer requirement. The solution stack can be deployed on either customer’s premise or in InKnowTech’s own data Centre located inside IGEMC.
– India-based delivery
– Process improvements
– Advantage of Scale and Demand aggregation
InKnowTech offers a broad range of communication, network monitoring, server, security and managed IT services using a unique model of onsite, offsite and offshore methodology. Using a combination of best practices and tools, we monitor, manage and render support services for communication and network infrastructure. The Global Enterprise Management Centre will fulfill InKnowTech’s core belief of continuous process and quality improvement, by focusing on metrics and technology to deliver services at reduced cost with service quality beyond customer expectations.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/768569
Press Release Distributed by PR.com