NEW YORK Jan. 31, 2011 San Francisco February 17
"I look forward to providing RSA Conference attendees with my observations on how to introduce multi-factor authentication into web applications and best practices for evaluating available vendor implementations," said Mushegh Hakhinian, security architect, IntraLinks. "IntraLinks is renowned for its commitment to strong security and I hope that my presentation will help other people to implement user friendly and economically viable multi-factor authentication solutions for their companies."
Related to the presentation, IntraLinks recently enhanced its two-factor authentication feature, providing additional security assurances for customers and users. The key upgrade enables custom authentication rules to be created for a user’s exchange. For example, customers can allow an exchange to be available only on the days that a user’s company is open for business, or limit access for individual users to specific IP addresses.
Other relevant security accomplishments for IntraLinks include:
- 10 consecutive years of getting SAS 70 Type II certification, an internationally recognized standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Successfully completed 95 security assessments and evaluations by customers and independent auditors
- Joined Cloud Security Alliance’s Subject Matter Expert Board, working with other SaaS leaders to promote best practices for security of cloud computing
- Enhanced document locking and protection to provide additional safeguards around restricting document printing, forwarding and saving, as well as enabling watermark security
- Partnered with Ping Identity to implement single sign-on to authenticate each user so they can securely access their exchanges without needing to remember multiple login credentials
SOURCE IntraLinks Holdings, Inc.