- Compact module size for easy integration: 16.5mm x 16.5mm x 7 mm (shield height included).
- Integrated 15mm x 15mm x 4mm ceramic patch antenna.
- Integrated LNA, SAW Filter, TCXO
- Generation and storage of extended ephemeris data to an external device for much faster hot starts in weak signal environments.
- Built-in jamming detection and mitigation to permit fast and accurate navigation solutions in high noise environments.
- 48 track verification channels.
- Host UART, SPI or I2C interface ( Default SPI)
- Custom output Firmware provided.
- Single power supply voltage 1.8V.
- Cold, Warm, Hot Start Time: 35, 35, 1 Sec. respectively.
- Reacquisition Time: 1 second.
- Simple 12 pin header interface.
For evaluation and design integration, Inventek offers the ISM420/480 Evaluation Board (EVB). The features of this EVB include:
- Support for both the ISM420-BO (ROM Version) and the ISM480 (Flash version) GPS modules.
- Displays: Lat/Lon, UTC, Satellites, HDOP, Altitude, GeoID
- Supports SiRF Flash utility on the ISM480TM module for upgrading to the latest firmware.
Pricing and Availability:
The ISM480F1-C4.1 is in volume production and sells for $18.00 in 100 piece quantities. It can be ordered through the on-line store http://www.inventeksys.com/store/index.html. Please contact Inventek Systems directly for higher volume quotations or email sales(at)inventeksys(dot)com.
Inventek Systems is a privately held, USA-based, full-service wireless solutions provider focused on 802.11 WiFi embedded solutions, GPS embedded modules and antennas. A wide spectrum of standard and custom embedded products are offered ranging from low cost system-in-a-package (SiP) products to modular based custom solutions. Inventek provides a unique set of services from consulting to custom design to cost effective high volume manufacturing.
Inventek Systems products are used in a wide range of consumer, industrial, and defense based applications. Inventek’s eS-WiFi and Ez-GPS products are enabling customers around the world to add WiFi connectivity and GPS features at a quickening pace with minimal design effort.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/4/prweb9367492.htm