How to set-up remote desktop on Mac
ISL AlwaysOn is a web-based remote access solution through which users can simply connect to one or numerous remote computers or servers. Setting up remote access on Mac is easy:
1. A user needs to create an ISL Online account by providing only his/her email and then login
2. Add one or more remote Mac computers or servers to their list of remote computers by installing the remote access application on one or more the selected computers
Once a computer is on their list, users can access and control the selected remote Mac from anywhere.
Key features of remote access
ISL AlwaysOn remote access is designed for professional use and combines simple user experience with basic as well as complex functions, which let users control and administer remote computers seamlessly.
· Multi-platform support (connect to a remote Mac from Windows, Linux, iOS or Android)
· Secure remote desktop encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL
· Possibility of rebooting a remote computer and resuming the session
· High speed or best quality desktop sharing
· Multi-monitor support
· Wake-on-LAN function (allows a user to access their remote computer although it is turned off)
· Unlimited file sharing (allows a user to share files online with anyone and easily access the selected files without even connecting to the remote computer)
The whole list of features is available at ISL Online Website.
Access Mac from iPhone and iPad or Android device
ISL AlwaysOn remote access for iOS and Android mobile devices is a must-have application for people who need to have instant access to a number of remote computers running Mac or Windows OS from wherever they are. Especially system administrators and computer-dependent workers will appreciate the flexibility a mobile remote desktop provides.
Remote access for iPhone and iPad is available on the App Store, while the Android remote access app can be downloaded from Google Play. Both applications are available for free.
ISL Online Ltd
+44 (0)1793 608 737
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: ISL Online Launches Remote Access for Mac