Aug. 1-4 Washington, D.C.
"For Breakaway 2011, we’ve assembled a roster of experts from the public and private sectors who will share their first-hand experiences and proven strategies for doing business in the complex and fast-changing healthcare IT market.
CompTIA Tech Summit Thursday, Aug. 4
10 a.m. Aug. 4 $20 billion
- Scott Afzal Chesapeake Regional Information System for Our Patients Maryland
- Bethany M. Gilboard Massachusetts Technology Collaborative Massachusetts
- Tony Landauer NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc.
11 a.m. Aug. 4
- Mike Jones ETG
- Sery E. Kim Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Charles Jarvis NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc
Brett Coughlin POLITICO Pro
Wednesday, Aug. 3 10 a.m.
Attendees will review CompTIA’s Physician Practice Assessment Tool; work through a case study; and craft a sample quote/proposal that will double as a beginning template for real-life clients. They’ll also receive the CompTIA 10-Week Guide to Healthcare IT. Participants will receive a CompTIA Education Credit for participating in the session, one of four learning modules that make up the CompTIA Healthcare IT Channel Training Course.