- Industry’s Largest Song Library – Select from over 45,000 titles
- Easily Record Your Performance – High quality audio and video recording
- Find Your Perfect Pitch – Adjust a song’s pitch to match the singer’s key
- Largest Community of Karaoke Lovers – Create a profile, save favorite songs and gain fans
- Share With Friends – Share your performances directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Sing Anywhere – iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets, Facebook, or directly in your browser
- Facebook App – Immediately post your performances on your wall
- Go International – Available in English, Spanish and Japanese languages
The word “karaoke” or “empty orchestra” comes from the Japanese word for “empty” (kara) plus the first part of the word “orchestra.” Originally a hit as a Japanese parlor game in the 1970’s, karaoke now enjoys worldwide popularity among all ages. Its popularity in the United States is especially high with help from recent television shows like “American Idol” and “Glee”.
The Red Karaoke iOS and Android apps are immediately available as a free download on the iTunes store and Android Market. After setting up a free profile, users will have access to a rotating list of 20 popular songs and all user generated videos. A flat-fee VIP option is available to users based on how long (monthly and yearly) they want unlimited access to the full 45,000- strong library. Free and VIP accounts are good across all Red Karaoke platforms, services and applications.
About Red Karaoke
Red Karaoke is the leading provider of online karaoke services, both for the number of members and for the number of song titles available. Their mobile, tablet, and web apps bring the fun and excitement of karaoke anyplace, anywhere on any device. For more information about Red Karaoke, visit http://redkaraoke.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebredkaraoke/iphone/prweb8925960.htm