CHICAGO April 24, 2012 Kenmore
Jeff Mauro The Food Network Star Sandwich King
More Cooking Versatility
With 7.0 cubic foot capacity and true convection, consumers can count on less cook time and more opportunities to enjoy their kitchen experience. Each model delivers the benefit of true convection in both ovens to evenly bake and beautifully brown foods even when the oven is filled to capacity. Additionally, the new Turbo Boil FLEX™ element gives customers the ability to melt, warm, simmer and boil without moving the pot from element to element.
$1,999 $1,899 $2,499 to $2,599
Greater Access in Refrigeration
More Efficient Washing in the Laundry Room
Accela-Wash™ technology combines two actions: Active Rinse™ and Active Spray™, to clean full-size loads faster without sacrificing cleaning performance. Active Rinse results in fast and efficient rinsing while Active Spray provides faster soaking times and deep cleaning.
In addition to the Accela-Wash technology, product highlights for increased savings include:
- Express Wash rapidly washes a small load in 20 minutes**
- The Express Dry cycle quickly dries a small load in 25 minutes **
- In only 20 minutes, the Steam Refresh™ technology (dryer only) gently refreshes clothes by relaxing wrinkles and reducing odors, helping to eliminate a need for ironing or re-washing
- Steam Treat™ technology virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat stains using the power of steam and removing an additional step in the cleaning process
- Smart Motion™ Technology provides cycle selection with up to six unique wash motions for the right amount of cleaning and care
- Large capacity (4.0 cubic foot washer, 7.4 cubic foot dryer) accommodates large loads of up to 45 extra-large adult t-shirts
- Kenmore Connect™,
*With Accela Wash technology activated washing an eight-pound load on normal cycle
**Based on an three -pound load
*** Compared to owning a pre-2004 non-Energy Star qualified clothes washer. Saving based on the energy use of 2003 non-energy star qualified model
About Sears Holdings Corporation
About the Kenmore brand
SOURCE Sears, Roebuck and Co.