Keyapt SMS is the first app in the Keyapt range. Keyapt applications enable users to access the features of their mobile phone from their PC. Users benefit from the larger screen and keyboard of the PC and the ability to copy and paste content from other applications.
Key features and benefits:
* Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome
* It's free (for now) and no registration is required
* Use a big keyboard for faster and more accurate typing
* Use a web browser for larger fonts and better accessibility
* The SMS messages are really sent from your cell phone, there is no additional charge
* "Quick Send" messages go instantly and are not logged on your phone (great for private messages)
* "Normal Send" messages appear in your phone's conversation logs
* All communications are encrypted
* Keyapt never stores your phone number, messages or contacts
Who should use Keyapt SMS?
* Anyone who is at their PC and wants to send an SMS. Why use a small smartphone keyboard when you can use a big one? Users who need to send several SMS messages. A task that used to take a few minutes can now be done in a few seconds.
* People who benefit from the accessibility features of a PC and web browser. For example, the standard "CNTR" + "+" key combination (on a PC) will zoom the screen.
* Keyapt is the easiest to use desktop SMS product and the Keyapt team is dedicated to making it better.
Download Keyapt SMS free from the Android Market (http://bit.ly/rz1EFL).
Learn more about us at Keyapt.com or follow us on twitter @keyaptsms or at facebook.com/keyapt.
Keyapt publishes applications developed by Dr James Bayley and Dr Chris Saltmarsh. Between us we have over 50 years developing and deploying messaging applications.
Our first app is Keyapt SMS which is available free on the Android Market.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Keyapt SMS; a New Android App Makes It Easy to Text All Your Friends This Christmas and New Year