- Create a consistent, optimized donation, registration and event experience to maximize their brand;
- Achieve the highest return on investment of any online fundraising and event solution through streamlined donor check-out;
- Reduce the staff time required to develop, deploy and manage campaigns;
- Share campaigns between affiliates and chapters and gain immediate visibility into the success of campaigns and events, enabling real-time changes to optimize results;
- Extend campaigns virally by empowering the engaged to become donors and donors to become advocates; and
- Protect donor and registrant information at the highest level of security with PCI DSS Level 1 Certification.
Kimbia provides the most powerful and flexible online fundraising and event management tools in the marketplace today, empowering nonprofit organizations and community foundations to significantly increase giving, participation and advocacy through online, social media and mobile channels. Based in Austin, Texas, Kimbia is proud to support more than 4,000 customers to date, including the American Heart Association, WGBH-Boston, The Heritage Foundation, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund and The Boston Foundation. For more information, visit http://www.kimbia.com.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10371402.htm